Friday, February 24, 2012

Off to Pokhara!


Greetings! I want to let all of you loyal blog-readers to know that we are leaving for Pokhara tomorrow and the likelihood of further blog posts before returning to the states is low. Please google Pohkara and Poon Hill so you know what we'll be experiencing! We're taking a 7 hour bus ride to Pokhara on Sunday and then begins our four day trek to Poon Hill- where the views of the Annapurna mountains are touted to be the best! The first two days of the trek, according to Aarti, consist of a very steep uphill climb so we'll be feeling the burn! Then we're flying back to Kathmandu on Friday afternoon before our departure for the states Saturday at 8pm local time...scheduled arrival is 1pm on Sunday, March 4th in Chicago.

I want to thank you all for reading my blog. I have had a wonderful time here in Nepal and it has been even more enjoyable because I was able to share my experiences with you. If I happen to have more posts before we leave Nepal I will announce it on facebook. Hugs and kisses to you, I will see you soon! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Niki - your adventures look like tons of fun! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nik!
    Great postings, pics and descriptions :)
    Kay & I hope your Pokhara / Poon Hill adventures are fun and exciting. See you back in Wisconsin soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki..we are follwing you!! Hope everything is going well.

    Love Bill, Karen and Kacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this article is very nice and it looks like an awesome article which never i have seen in earlier. thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete